Enjoy the unique experience of hosting your wedding on a historical settlement property. Settlement Hill’s historical barn is set in a tranquil countryside setting with various outdoor and indoor ceremony and reception locations on-site.
WHY WE ARE UNIQUE:
- Your guests are not stuck in one space for the entire day’s festivities. Your eventw ill move them through the various indoor and outdoor spaces throughout the day, so they can enjoy and experience the whole barn and country setting.
- We are easy for your guests to find. Located only 2 miles off Interstate I94, just 20 minutes from St. Paul, MN.
- We are only 5 miles from Hudson hotels and the charming historic downtown, which runs along the St. Croix River. During their stay, your guests can enjoy the quaint shops, award winning restaurants that run along 2nd Street and the park with it’s sandy beaches that run along 1st street.
- CAPACITY: 275 people
- SEASONALITY: Open annually May – October
- EXPERIENCE: We have been hosting weddings since 2012 for up to 24 wedding per year.
- SET UP/TAKE DOWN: We give our couples Friday to set up and Sundays to take down, so you can enjoy a stress-free wedding day.
- OUTDOOR/INDOOR OPTIONS: We offer two outdoor ceremony sites to choose from and one indoor, so no need to worry about weather on your wedding day.
- HANDICAP ACCESSIBILITY: Our venue is handicap accessible on both levels.
- ON-SITE BRIDAL SUITE: We have a charming and rustic on-site bridal preparation suite with make-up table, kitchenette, full bath, pool table, and cozy seating area with TV.
- VENDORS: We do not have an obligatory vendor list that you have to work with to host your wedding here at the farm. We do, however, have a list of recommended and well received local vendors.
- HOW TO SECURE A DATE: We ask for 2 forms of security before we inform other interested clients that the date is booked. (1) a signed contract (2). $1000 Deposit
- HOW TO SET UP A TOUR: contact Evonne Ganz for more information or to set up a full property tour. 715.760.0030 | email@example.com